Week 1: Ivy Tripp by Waxahatchee

10:23 AM






I'm kicking off the first week of the new year with Ivy Tripp by Waxahatchee.

This morning one of my coworkers asked which album I was starting with for 2016 and I told him "I can't pronounce the artist." I made a strange attempt anyway. We agreed it was "good enough."

I mean, it looks pretty straightforward, but I pronounced "paradigm" wrong until I was like 20. You be the judge.

But seriously, help me.

Anyway, then he informed me that he loved her first album and recommended I listen to it first.

WELL TOO BAD, STEVE.

Unfortunately for him I have too much resolve (i.e. I'm stubborn and I've already penned "Ivy Tripp" into all of my planners and calendars) to switch albums once we've already started the week.

So, Ivy Tripp it is! But I'll certainly be adding her 2013 album, Cerulean Salt, to my list.

If you've listened to this before, share your thoughts! If you understand the phonetics of "Waxahatchee," help a girl out.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews